In order to create and maintain a supportive environment for individuals to develop loving-kindness and compassion toward all sentient beings and realize the luminous nature of mind, we ask that everyone visiting the Centre abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Protect all life which includes insects
- Refrain from divisive speech, gossip and creating discord in the sangha and visitors.
- Refrain from sexual misconduct
- Remain sober by not using drugs or alcohol
- Do not smoke or vape anywhere on the property
- Protect others’ property
- Do not bring your pets
- Follow the COVID protocols
- Respect the directions of the Centre’s volunteers and representatives
You will be asked to leave if you refuse or disregard these rules.