Thank you very much for your interest in a personal retreat at Orgyan Dzong. You will need to complete this application before we can confirm your reservation.
Before completing this application, please read the following:
- All rooms are single occupancy with bedding provided. There is a shared kitchen with a fridge, stove, microwave, cutlery and cooking utensils, as well as two shared bathrooms with showers – one for men and one for women.
- All visitors are responsible for bringing and cooking their own food.
- You will need to arrange your own transportation to and from the Centre. Please note that there are no taxis or public transportation available in the Madoc area. Unfortunately, at this time the Centre is unable to provide a pick up and drop off service from the Madoc bus terminal or Belleville train station.
- The cost per night is $45.00 (includes HST) for weekend and short-term retreats. Rates for longer stays are available upon request.
- While staying at the Centre you agree to abide by these rules of conduct.
- If you become sick or have a fever 48 hours before your arrival, please do not come and we will issue you a refund.
It will take approximately one to two business days to approve your application. Once approved, we will contact you to arrange payment for your stay.